As most businesses know, the precise handling and level of inventory are vital to its success. At RMP, we have procedures and work instructions in place to detail how we handle, protect and store material from the beginning to end.
• We have procedures and work instructions in place to detail how we handle, protect and store material from the beginning to end.
• Our employees are trained on the appropriate methods required to handle products, as well as proper crane and forklift usage to prevent damage. Cradles are used under all master coils.
• All material is kept indoors to prevent weather damage and skids are used if it is necessary to stack material.
• Inventory cycle counts are performed to continually assess the condition and exact warehouse location(s) of our material.
• Prior to final shipment, all material is reviewed based on customer specifications for a final packaging inspection and safely loaded securely on the truck for shipment.
Do you have any special, tight tolerance, elevated chemical or physical property, or generally difficult to source products?
• At RMP, we stock a wide range of specialty products for a variety of different industries. Challenge us with any of your specialty inquiries. Even if our in-stock material does not meet your specification, we have a widespread supply network and can provide quick turnarounds to satisfy your needs.